It's been quite a while since I added to my 100 Things, which I started in honor of my 100th post. If I'm not careful I won't get it done before my 200th post. If you're new here and you want to see numbers 100-61, you can look here, here, here, and here.
60. I don't like for my shoulders or my collarbone to be cold.
59. I hold my breath when I read. My mom always used to ask me what I was sighing about but really I was just catching up on my breathing.
58. I'm a huuugggee baseball fan. Well, I myself am not huge, but I really do love baseball.
57. And football. Especially college football, though lately I do find myself watching the pros as well.
56. I've never seen any of The Godfather movies.
55. Yet I can quote Valley Girl line for line.
54. Other than a layover in the San Francisco airport, I've never been west of Dallas, TX.
53. If I were 15 years younger I would probably get my nose pierced.
52. I don't really like ice cream. I will eat it occasionally, but I don't crave it.
51. I used to want six or seven kids. Until I had one.
And there we go. We're halfway to the finish line. I think I got my second wind. I'm gonna need it for this weekend. We're having a yardsale at which I will try to talk people in buying the crap that I don't want anymore.
6 years ago