Lulu tagged me for a meme the other day. Thanks, girl! The Rules are:
-Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'm just going to state right up front that I'm going to cheat on this meme. Since I'm supposed to list 7 facts about myself, I'm just going to combine that with another 10 things in my trek towards "100 Things." Multi-tasking, if you will. If you really want to see blog multitasking at its finest, check out THIS link -- a haiku and a meme!
Also, I'm not going to tag seven people. I just did a meme and tagged several of you, and I just don't feel comfortable tagging anybody else right now. If you want to do this meme, please feel free to tag yourself. I'm probably breaking all kinds of bloggy rules, but hey, whaddaya gonna do?
So here we go. Ten more things.
80. I have a Bachelor's degree in English from the University where I am currently employed, but I had never actually used that degree until I got my current job.
79. When I was in school, I had about 3 or 4 different majors. They weren't all official, but I changed my mind many, many times. I was pre-med and pre-nursing for a while.
78. I almost went to grad school at the University of Vermont. I drove up from Georgia -- BY MYSELF -- and visited the school, met with professors, etc. The trip itself was awesome. But when I got to Vermont there was still snow on the ground in March. Me? I'm not so much a cold weather girl. I ended up staying in Georgia.
77. A friend and I once got embarrassingly, snortingly, hysterical at the English honor society induction ceremony when the Sigma Tau Delta advisor told us we could all qualify for an STD scholarship.
76. My great-grandfather fought in the Civil War. Weird, huh? He was 72 years old when my grandfather was born.
75. It causes me a little bit of anxiety when my kids take the paper off the crayons. I don't stop them from doing it but I really wish they wouldn't.
74. Same with mixing the play-doh colors.
73. I was only the second junior editor ever of my high school yearbook.
72. I took 4 AP classes my senior year. I only got credit for 2 of them -- English and Biology.
71. I used to be able to type about 90 wpm with about 95% accuracy. Now I'm down to about 60 wpm, but my accuracy is still pretty decent. I can type by touch without looking at the keyboard.
So there we go. Ten more things. I hope you guys are continuing to find this interesting.
Oh, and you have to check this link out. See, she used to be pretty. And I still love her. Thanks to All Adither for her comment or I never would have gone looking for her -- or even known where to start!
5 years ago