Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Want to Be in Pictures....

I'm so glad y'all enjoyed the breaking up poem. I've come across a few other gems while packing that I'll be sharing with you. Sort of a fashion retrospective, if you will.

But now, let's get down to business. I wanted to do All Adither's Flash Fiction Friday, an idea I LOVE, but today was crazy-busy at work and I don't have anything prepared. Next week for sure! So, I decided to do this meme I've seen on a couple blogs recently. Lulu did it yesterday. Impostor Mom did it today. I And I think it's neat and I'm curious to see what I come up with.

If you want to do it, here are the rules. You have to answer the questions below using only the images from the first page of your google image search. And awaaaayyy we go...

1. The age you will be on your next birthday.















2. A place you'd like to visit. Oh boy, would I?














3. Your favorite place.
















4. Your favorite object.















5. Your favorite food. Look at my thighs. Can't you tell?














6. Your favorite animal. Just look at that face. How could you not love that face?





















7. Your favorite color. I once walked around TJ Maxx for AN HOUR with a $200 dollar pink and brown purse in my cart. It was gorgeous. The leather was like buttah, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the cash.












8. The city in which you were born. This should be very interesting.














9. The town in which you live.














10. The name of your pet. I have two....
























11. The first name of your love.





















12. Your nickname/screen name. Ooh, I like this. I might just steal it. Ahem, I mean use it and properly credit it.





















13. Your middle name. Yeah, that's me. Snort, snort, guffaw!




















14. Your last name. You'll just have to figure this one out for yourself.




















15. A bad habit of yours. Just ask Mr. Daddy.










16. Your first job.











17. Your dream job.



















18. Your current job.









19. A picture you find hilarious.




















20. A picture that inspires you.














I've been informed that Sixteen Candles is on. Must go watch.

14 comments:

Lauren said...

I love it! And good pic of the town you live in...did you take that?

Anonymous said...

See...wasn't that fun??

The french fries just made me really, really hungry.

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness. I was watching Sixteen Candles too tonight. That is one that always sucks me in.

Food critic: That would be a dreamy job, wouldn't it?

And what the heck is your middle name anyway?

Burgh Baby said...

Oh my goodness, Megara Madison is SO getting a bra and underwear this weekend. Meg needs to be a sexy beast like that bully.

Mmm . . . french fries.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

I didn't get the middle name or the last name either (though I know both) but that dog photo...well that's just wrong. :-) (hilarious too!)

Madame Queen said...

To help solve a little bit of the mysery about the middle and last name thing

A) I'm called by my middle name and it's a little bit unusual. There wasn't a whole lot to choose from in the pictures I was given, but apparently that model has the same first name I do. Sweet!

B) My last name is VERY unusual and there were NO pictures even remotely related except one with my exact last name in it which I didn't feel comfortable using. The only thing I could find was that picture of that person who has the same last name I do. Let's just say it's a German name.

AndreAnna said...

This was fun!

The dog in the bra cracked me up.

And now I need fries. Good job.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

That dog picture is hilarious! It's so slutty. LOL! I've got mine ready too...I'm gonna post it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

These were so good! Did it take you forever like it did me?

Betsy said...

This is such a fun idea! I'm going to hijack it.

Wineplz said...

Didn't realize the BBM dressed up Meg for Halloween this year. ;)

I love that meme! I might actually try doing it (even though I have three ahead of this one).

And was #5 an actual picture of your thighs, because if so, they look thin enough to me. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love 16 Candles, too. And, that was a neat photo post.

Angie McCullagh said...

That was a really cool meme. Love the pug in a bikini.

Angie
www.AllAdither.com

1blueshi1 said...

I can see why Uga is no longer allowed over at your house for sleepovers!