First of all, thanks to all the nice ladies who left comments and compliments about my hairs. You girls are just so great. The only problem now is that my head is so swollen from all those compliments that I can barely keep it balanced atop my scrawny little neck!
Also, I finally figured out why that first picture bothered me so much. It's me, but it's....off...somehow. Distorted. I finally realized that it looks like I'm looking at myself in a Christmas tree ball ornament. You know how it makes you look all fun-house-mirrory. With your nose kind of pulled out and your head kind of squished. It's not quite THAT bad, but it's definitely off. In my opinion. And y'all, I have spent YEARS looking at this face and that nose is NOT right. And if those of you who actually know me think that it is an accurate representation...well, I don't want to hear about it! :)
Anyhoo, today's Thursday Thirteen are 13 of my favorite lines from 13 of my favorite movies. And I'm going to have a littel contest. You have to guess which movie they're from. And I'm going to leave it up to your sense of honor to see how many you ACTUALLY know without using The Google. The person who submits the most right answers by 5:00 on Friday will win a little something. And I mean a VERY little something. Remember when I wrote this? Well, I got very, um, excited and went and ordered a few of these:
If you win and you don't want one, please just pretend you do and you can chunk it in the trash when it arrives in your mailbox.
So without further ado, here they are. Again, they are not in the order of my favorite-ness. Not sure I could do that.
1. "Y'all, I'm wild. I guess I'e always been wild. I just didnt' know it."
2. "Hey, there's something wrong with these cans!"
3. "I bet the boys chase you around aprenty."
4. "Dude, that was my SKULL!"
5. "I am a choreographer. That's what I do. You are cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded. What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to turn your robotic routines into poetry, written with the human body. Follow me, or perish, sweater monkeys."
6. "Found a clue, Margie?" "No, just gotta barf."
7. "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity?! Two weeks from everywhere!"
8. "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
9. "I think we got the best one."
10. "I'm sorry I ruined your Black Panther party."
11. "His name is Blaine?! That's not a name. That's a major appliance!"
12. "So it's sorta social, demented and sad, but social. Right?"
13. "Fester, fester, fester. Rot, rot, rot."
So there you have it. Let the games begin!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants