Laurel! Congratulations! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post the winner and the answers, but I'll post more about the why of that later. Laurel, if you'll email me your physical address, I'll drop the bracelet in the mail to you. Email email redacted.
Here are the answers:
1. Shag -- One of my all time favorites and a great movie to watch with your girlfriends.
2. The Jerk -- I love me some Steve Martin!
3. Sixteen Candles -- This is a classic in my house from Long Duk Dong. Our other favorite is "No more yanky my wanky."
4. Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Sean Penn as Spicoli. I'm not sure Sean Penn has ever topped that!
5. Bring It On! - Mr. Daddy couldn't believe I was actually listing this one but I LOVE this movie. I will watch it whenever it's on.
6. Fargo. I love most anything from the Coen brothers. This one is so dark and hilarious. We have several faves from this movie "This is MY deal, Wade" and "Is that your accomplice in the woodchipper?"
7. O' Brother Where Art Thou - another fave Coen brothers offering (plus it has George Clooney in it!!). We have several faves from this one as well -- "We found a whole gopher village" and "Damn, we're in a tight spot!"
8. The Princess Bride. I think I can quote this movie from start to finish. Too many favorites to list.
9. Raising Arizona. Yet ANOTHER Coen brothers movie. Plus, it has Holly Hunter in it. My other fave "My fi-ance left me."
10. Forest Gump.
11. Pretty in Pink. How could she not love Duckie?!? When he came in lip synching "Try a Little Tenderness" my heart just melted.
12. The Breakfast Club. Was there ever a better bad boy than Judd Nelson's Bender?
13. French Kiss. I love me some Kevin Kline, too!
There you have it! Thanks for playing!
6 years ago