Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This Is Your Brain On Work

My brain, she is fried. This has been a supremely busy week. My bi-annual newsletter -- my 34 page bi-annual newsletter in which I have written 4 articles -- is due to the graphic designer this week.

And this weekend? Is our bi-annual board meeting for which I have to help prepare numerous reports and charts.

So, my brain is tired. All I have running through my head are terms like "the importance of endowments" and "the treasures of our collections."

Perhaps tomorrow I can come up with something more entertaining, but for now I'm resorting to the test pattern.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's perfectly acceptable to have a week of fried. I'm pretty much there myself. Good luck with the work overload.

calicobebop said...

Wow, you ARE busy! Best of luck - it will all be over soon!

MacKenzie said...

Two words: Treasure Trove.

Anonymous said...

I feel ya. When your brain is fried, it's fried. What can you do?

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! That is just how I felt yesterday and Monday. I say you should go home, soak in a nice, hot tub, and have a glass (or three) of wine. Celebrate your rock-star self for getting everything done!

Fannie said...

Oof, just submitted my third grant in one month yesterday. My Board meeting is next week. Can't THINK about the newsletter yet.

Burgh Baby said...

At least I'm not the only one . . .

HalfAsstic.com said...

'sOK! I am one of those people who could just set and vegetate and watch a test pattern for hours...
Hope you're back in the land of the living soon!