I started my 100 Things, I think, in honor of my hundredth post. I thought it would make it easier to do. But, I'm nearing my three hundredth post and I'm still not done. Why yes, I AM a procrastinator. Why do you ask?
So, here's ten more. Eventually we'll get to 100.
40. When I'm eating a sandwich or a hot dog or pretty much anything between two slices of bread, I always leave a little bit of bread/bun on my plate. I don't really know why I do it, except that if it's a large bite and there's no meat left I usually think "well, I'm not just going to eat the bread. it's not worth the calories." But sometimes it'll be just a tiny little piece. It drives Mr. Daddy NUTS. Just tonight he picked the tiny little crust up and waved it in my face "Why? Why don't you eat this tiny little piece?" I don't know. It's just my thing.
39. I've never seen any of the Godfather movies. I know, I know!!
38. I've only been fired from a job once. In college. It was mortifying.
37. For a very brief while I worked in a t-shirt shop at the beach. You know, the kind where you walk in and pick the design off the wall and then someone behind the counter uses that gigantic iron to press it on your t-shirt? Yeah, that was me.
36. As a child I used to LOVE going to those old-timey photo booths. I would still go if I could get anyone to go with me!
35. I have a thing for guys with big noses. Nomar Garciaparra. Adrien Brody. You get the idea.
34. In seventh grade I wrote Ted Turner a letter about the Goodwill Games and he wrote me back.
33. In high school I received a Best Actress award at the regional One Act competition for playing a pregnant, gossiping bridge player in a play called The Coal Diamond.
32. If I really like a song, I'll play it 3 or 4 times in a row. Yeah, the kids have got nothing on me.
31. I don't like cinnamon rolls. Yes, there is something wrong with me. I like to smell them, but I don't really like to eat them.
6 years ago