Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm going to tell another dirty secret about myself. Sometimes I get burned out coming up with blog topics. . Shhhhh.

Actually, I think all of you know how I feel -- at least I hope so! And of course sometimes life gets in the way of our blogging (imagine that!). And sometimes I feel like there's not enough hours in the day to read all the blogs I want to read. And then I get frustrated and just think "What's the point!" (Did I ever mention that I can sometimes be a "glass half empty" kind of gal?)

Anyway, that's why sometimes I'm glad a meme comes along. Today All Adither tagged me for this meme. Well, in all honesty I sort of tagged myself because the old creative well was feeling a little dry, but after I asked if I could tag myself she told me she had planned on tagging me anyway. So all's well that ends well. Or something like that.

4 Jobs I have had:
•National sales manager for a gourmet cookie company
•Floater at a bank (filled in for tellers, customer service reps, etc. wherever needed)
•Sales assistant for a national brokerage firm
•Development/Fundraising associate in academia


4 Movies I love to watch over and over:
•Bring It On
•Valley Girl
•O Brother Where Art Thou
•Gone With the Wind


4 Places I have lived:
•Savannah
Elberton
•Hilton Head
•Athens

4 TV Shows I enjoy watching:

•Grey's Anatomy (well, I used to. I haven't been able to watch it this season. Not sure I want to invest in it this year)
•The Office
•30 Rock
•What Not to Wear


4 Places I have been:
•Thailand
•Japan
•Canada
•New York


4 Websites I visit daily:
Dlisted
•Go Fug Yourself
•Entertainment Weekly
•Numerous, numerous blogs


4 Favorite foods:
•STEAK!
•Shrimp
•French fries
•Hamburgers (looking at this list is it any wonder I can't lose these last 10 -- okay 20 -- pounds?)


4 Places I would rather be:
•the beach
•in a cabin in the mountains with a fire in the fireplace and a glass of wine. What? Too specific?
•Cooperstown, NY
•Boston, MA (never been but dying to go)


4 People I am tagging:
•I'm not going to tag anyone because I just recently tagged some folks. BUT if you want to tag yourself, you go right ahead!

4 comments:

1blueshi1 said...

heh, I think I still have a draft from the last meme--I do love meme's but as you say, sometimes life gets in the way of blogging (THE NERVE!!!)
also, regretting summer's end as can't slip out of boots & into flipflops as easily as heel and flops. Feet. Are. Killing. Me.
but so worth it to look the way I want to look at work. although I must admit when I stopped for coffee this AM on the way to work and about 7 guys fell over at the gas station, I thought, And I am going to work at the BANK??? But honestly it is just jeans and a shirt and boots.
do I sound too conceited? yes. and I am fat. also I may have had a couple vanilla vodkas w/ vanilla cokes tonight. hehe
ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. Living dangerously now!

Anonymous said...

French fries! I forgot about french fries.

Anonymous said...

My family likes to remind me one of my first words was "meat". Yeah, that explains a lot...including the 12-15 additional-but-going-nowhere pounds I accumulated in the last few years And I worked at a bank (and now an investment firm). Sigh.

Thanks for a little extra insight!

Wineplz said...

I'm going to tag myself...for this weekend. I have been tagged by someone else and have been so busy with Coop and poop that I haven't done it. So I'll do both memes this weekend...or so the plan goes. Maybe if I don't have any more work to do this afternoon I'll at least get them drafted to post for the weekend!