Saturday, July 24, 2010

And the Winner Is.....

Just In Case, with her suggestion of Fixin' To, though I'm going to alter it slightly and change it to Fixin' To Get Fit. I think it appropriately highlights my southern heritage and incorporates getting fit without limiting it to boot camp. Also, it seems like I'm always fixin' to diet, fixin' to exercise. So, there you have it.

The prize is a $25 gift certificate to Amazon.com. You should be getting a prize confirmation sometime tomorrow, Just in Case!

Thanks for playing everybody!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Wooo-hooo! Yeah, Michele!

Lauren said...

Yay! So glad you have a name :). However I am still not sure why you didn't choose teetiny beehiney ;).

Can't wait to check out the blog-good luck!!

Unknown said...

I like it!

Unknown said...

Woot! Can't wait to follow your progress! And, strangely, now I can't wait to work out after work. Look what you've done to me! ;)